Wednesday, November 7, 2012

48 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

Can you believe it?!? There is 48days until Christmas!! Have you got your shop on yet? What are you waiting for?  I generally like to go on Black Friday... but not thinking that this year will be one of those years?!  The ads will have to prove themselves.  How about coming into say "Hi" to me as you go into Tangled Threads and check out all there goodies!  They have a cute Christmas room full of fun easy projects! Such as these......

HoHOHo Pillow!! What a cute addition to your holiday decor this year!
And what about the candy everone likes the peppermint red and white candy... I don't even know the real name... is that sad? Please tell me if you do.

With the holiday parties starting remember that if you are in a pinch and need something cute and easy for a gift we have options...

Like these ornaments......
Or these ever so adorable fuzzy slippers!
One touch of these slippers you will want one for yourself as well as one of each of your friends... I just wish I had feet to put them on. Maybe I will put them on my hands... hmmm that is an idea!

1 comment: