Sunday, August 12, 2012

happy hot Sunday!

Happy Sunday to all my favorite people!!
 I just have to say I love these days... a day to sit and be a family! Do you ever just sit and think about the importance of family? How special they are? Why God placed those certain people in your life?

You may not always know why, but it is fun to be able to know they are there. No one can replace a family no matter what kind of family you have. If you live close by or far away. If you talk to them everyday or once a year... they are still family and the only family you'll have.  Sometimes we can get in such a busyness of life we forget how special they are. How much you're loved.

I love watching families! They are my favorite people to "people watch."  As the go on walks, go into church, ride by in their cars every family is different in there own way, but they are all FAMILIES! And nothing is going to change that. 

Tomorrow starts the day of a long awaited fun filled exciting week.  It is fair week! Bus loads of people drive by many many times a day.  And I think I have told you about my favorite day... demo derby day! So that means unfortunatly Sharylann will not be working tomorrow, but Tangled Threads will be open. 

Oh I almost forgot I saw this past week Sharylann working on the most amazing quilt.. I love it! If I had a house (or even a bed) I would make this one.  Love the colors, the fabric and it is a Marti Michell block of the month. Check it out.... what do you think?

Isn't it just fantastic! You should check out all the other classes coming up. Can't wait! These are just a few of the blocks! :)
happy Sunday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment