Monday, May 28, 2012

American

Good Morning!
Are you proud to be an American? I sure am.  As I stand out front of Tangled Threads this morning there I am surrounded by red, white and blue.  I love this.  All around our small town we have flags along the streets honoring those who have and are fighting for our country. We want to thank them for the choice they made to make us a free nation. Thank you to all who serve and have served!!

Memorial Day reminds me also of the beautiful American Heritage BOM that will be starting June 6, 2012.  It is a quilt that speaks to you.  You should come and take a look. Just think you could make this for that special someone who has served for our country!!

I'm proud to be an American where atleast I know I am free!! Thank You!! Let's continue to support and take care of our "fighters!"

No comments:

Post a Comment