Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Critters quilt

Happy "top of the mountain" Day!!
If I could set this load down I would make this cute quilt.  Especially for all those cute pregnant ladies I see walking by me! So I know you know atleast ONE person who is going to have a baby!!
And why not make them a homemade quilt!! :) They are priceless gifts.
**If you tell them Suzy told you about this baby quilt you can receive 20% off the kit**
Little Critter's Baby Quilt!!
(makes a crib size quilt for $53.25)

1 comment:

  1. Suzi...love the baby quilt :) Now about that umbrella...anyone know a good woodworker? Maybe you could hide on the porch instead of on the corner? Just a thought!!
    Off to the "Dutch Quilter" website to check out all the pretties there!! Thanks for the tip Suzi
    Vickie Van Dyken

    ReplyDelete