Thursday, May 24, 2012

In the beginning

In the Beginning........

Welcome!! So glad you came to see me today! This is a new adventure for me. So let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Suzy Spools (the woman outfront).  I stand proudly infront of a quilt shop by the name of Tangled Threads! I am a true Dutch woman, I am tall and blonde.  I will be here telling you all sorts of fun things happening at Tangled Threads.


So, in the excitment summer I wanted to tell you about these super fun and easy "tank toppers" or they could be cute table runners for "little" tables.  Right now there are 4 different color variations all packaged up.  These are make perfect gifts. Especially for college students, newly weds, or to those special friends.
These are the pre-packaged kits they have available. If you can't get to Tangled Threads give them a call, ask for Sharylann or Thelma  and tell them Suzy told you about these "tank toppers."

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! (sorry i was pooping at your party last night...i was too tired to be anywhere besides bed, it was a loonng day!) your page it great so far, good to see a spot light on somethin i missed when i was there last night. cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries we did have fun!! You will have to come check out those classes, you would want to miss out on any.

      Delete
  2. Phone Number????Where is the phone number...Suzy please list the shop number :):) It is 360-318-1567

    ReplyDelete